Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Staff Applications > The Atheist's Staff Application

The Atheist

Ingame name- The Atheist

real name- Zachary

how old are you?- 16

How long have you been playing the server?- 3 days

Why do you think you should be a Staff of instinct-pk?- I have great ideas for the server, im very active and helpful, and i can advertise whenever we need to get players around.

Does anyone think you deserve it? I don't ask people if i think i deserve it.

Why do you think you deserve it? I don't think i deserve it but, i think i can help out.

Have you helped someone?- I've helped a few new comers.

How long can you play each day?- 7-8 hours a day.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes, GraphikGamingPk, Karmascape etc..

Do you respect owners?- Always.

Have you broken any rules?- No.

Do players like you?- Yes, im very social.

Tell us about yourself- I like to skateboard, play video games (mostly Runescape), i draw a lot. Im a really smart person when it comes to computers and technology, I'm very trust worthy, and i have patients. One bad thing is i have a short temper but i can control it when it needs to be.

Thank you, Sincerely

The Atheist

January 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

i pray i
Site Owner

thank you for your staff application, it looks good,

January 14, 2013 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jumboo

Its Look very Good but there Rules before u Gonna Apply for mod Try Frist Forum mod :)

Greetz Jumbo

January 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jumboo

Well done bro

January 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.